The VI Peel represents the next generation in chemical peels. Each treatment is virtually pain free with results in as little as seven days. Unique from other peels, the VI Peel nurtures the skin with vitamins and minerals during the exfoliation process.
VI Peel Precision Plus is uniquely formulated for treating pigmentation damage in the skin. The Precision Plus is a powerful booster system targeted to treat stubborn pigmentation, including melasma. This booster is added to the VI Peel, creating the ultimate treatment choice for dramatic results.
The VI Peel Portfolio provides dramatic results with no skin preparation and minimal downtime. The VI Peel also provides you with a take home kit of essential products for your treatment’s success, enduring optimal and lasting results. Enjoy feeling more confident in your skin!
- Reduces pigmentation and the appearance of age spots and smooths away rough skin texture
- Brightens and renews even the most stubborn areas of discoloration caused by melasma or sun damage
- The unique formulation is suitable for a variety of skin types; no longer limiting patients of Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, or African descent.
- The treatment is virtually painless with numbing quickly occurring after the first pass of the peel on the skin.
- Any minor side effects that do arise are easily treated.
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) is rare; be extra diligent in following post procedure instructions.
- Irritation or sensitivity can easily be treated with 1% or 2.5% hydrocortisone or Aquaphor.
- Rashes and/or redness can be treated with 1% hydrocortisone.
- Unlike many other peels, preparation products are not required.
- Fast and rewarding results in as little as 7 days and minimal peeling time of usually 2-3 days.
- A Post Treatment Kit is provided for each patient that includes the patient instructions, the VI Derm SPF 50+, VI Derm Cleanser and Post Peel Protectant to ensure patient comfort during the peeling process.
60 minutes | $350
Series of 3 | $900
- Patients interested in achieving and maintaining healthier, more youthful looking skin.
- Patients looking for anti-aging benefits including tone, texture, clarity, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Patients with hyperpigmentation (including melasma) and sun damage. Hyperpigmentation is a condition in which patches of skin become darker that the surrounding skin. Although it is usually harmless, it can be difficult to effectively treat. VI Peel Precision Plus can help restore the skin to its natural tone. The Precision Plus is a powerful dual-booster and towelette system designed specifically to treat stubborn pigmentation.
- Acne patients, including patients as young as 12-13 years old, with consent of a guardian.
- Patients with acne scarring.
The History of VI Aesthetics
In 2005, Dr. Abdala F. Khalil and team founded VI Aesthetics with the mission to restore and renew their customers’ confidence in their own skin health, with a portfolio of chemical peels that specifically address a variety of skin concerns including anti-aging, pigmentation, and acne. The result was the VI Peel, the first ever painless chemical peel.
VI Aesthetics offers an effective approach to achieving healthier and younger looking skin and provides superior results for a variety of skin types and conditions. Unlike other chemical peels, the VI Peel treatments are easy to apply, virtually painless, require no skin pre-conditioning, and deliver results in as little as 7 days. These peels are also multi-taskers, nurturing skin with vitamins and minerals while doing through the exfoliation process.